Procedure for Cancellation of Pakistani Citizenship
Following to be submitted with the High Commission:
- Two copies of Application form (Download Form-X) duly typed (not to be handwritten), attested by a Justice of Peace (JP).
- 04 recent passport size photographs.
- A copy of any one document, i.e. Naturalization Certificate /Citizenship Certificate / Foreign Passport.
- Two copies of CNIC/NICOP, both sides.
- Two copies of first four pages of last Pakistani Passport.
- Two copies of data page of the current Foreign Passport,
- All original valid & expired Pakistani passports.
- In case the applicant does not have CNIC/NICOP, he/she will provide an affidavit stating that the applicant does not possess CNIC/NICOP and will provide complete address in Pakistan.
- A copy of Nikah nama/divorce papers, of the female applicant.
Fee for Renunciation:
- Fee NZ$ 50.00
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert your name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Cancellation of CNIC/NICOP
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has launched an online facility for cancellation of CNIC/NOCOP. Therefore, applicants are advised to apply online for cancellation of their CNIC/NICOP on NADRA’s website: www.nadra.gov.pk before submitting the application for renunciation of Pakistani citizenship.