top of page

All applicants interested in getting a Transfer of Residence (TOR) letter from the High Commission are requested to submit the following:

  • A written application with declaration that he/she along with his/her family is moving back to Pakistan on permanent basis.

  • Copy of valid Pakistani passport (first four pages).

  • Copy of valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP.

  • Copy of New Zealand passport or Residence Permit.

  • Complete address, contact details in New Zealand and Pakistan.

  • Self-addressed return Courier Post envelope.

Still have questions? Ask here

bottom of page