- Duly filled in visa form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four page that includes bio-data and photograph)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two latest passport size colored photographs.
- Letter of invitation attested by the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Pakistan or any other recognized trade body.
- A letter from your Company on its letter head, attested by the Chambers of Commerce or Trade Agency of New Zealand.
- Copy of Travel itinerary
For New Zealand passport holders, short stay/multiple entries NZ$ 358/-
Long stay / Multiple Entries NZ$ 3100/- ( for New Zealand Passport holder)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.