- Duly filled in visa form [download]
- Duly filled in and singed proforma [download] by UN Resident Coordinator / Head of relevant International Organization in Pakistan
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four page that includes bio-data and photograph)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months
- Two latest passport size coloured photographs
- A Note Verbale from relevant UN Agency/International Organization in Pakistan or abroad (as applicable)
- Copy of Travel itinerary (where applicable)
Single Entry Visa Fee NZ$90.00, Upto 01 year multiple entries visa Fee NZ$135.00 and more than 01 year multiple entries visa Fee NZ$ 180.00 (No fee on UN passport holder)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form. Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Normal processing time is 06 weeks. However, in case of official visit the applicant must apply at least 02 weeks before intended travel to Pakistan. Visa will only be issued after receiving approval from the Ministry of Foreign, Islamabad, Pakistan.