Transfer of Residence

All applicants interested in getting a Transfer of Residence (TOR) letter from the High Commission are requested to submit the following:

  1. A written application with declaration that he/she along with his/her family is moving back to Pakistan on permanent basis.

  2. Copy of valid Pakistani passport (first four pages).

  3. Copy of valid Pakistani CNIC/NICOP.

  4. Copy of New Zealand passport or Residence Permit.

  5. Complete address, contact details in New Zealand and Pakistan.

  6. Self-addressed return Courier Post envelope.

Recent Posts

See All

Tax exemption by FBR on foreign remittances

The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has informed that it has exempted income tax on all remittances sent by Pakistani Diaspora to Pakistan through international exchange companies, money transfer compa