- Duly filled in visa form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four page that includes bio-data and photograph)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two latest passport size colored photographs.
- Reference letter from your present employer. If self-employed, any document proving your status as such.
- Letter of invitation from Pakistan with a copy of the invitee’s passport or CNIC.
- Personal Bank Statement (last 04 weeks)
- Travel literary.
- Addresses both in Pakistan and New Zealand are to be provided (with email address and phone numbers).
- Hotel booking.
- Any other supporting document(s) that can be helpful in obtaining a visa.
NZ$ 198-00 (for New Zealand passport holders)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.
Note: For Afghan passport holders, there is no visa fee.