- Duly filled in four application forms.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four pages) along with copy of New Zealand resident permit.
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Four (4) recent passport size colored photographs.
- Letter from Employer confirming your employment.
- Letter of invitation from Pakistan with invitee’s a copy of passport or CNIC
- Personal Bank Statement (last 04 weeks)
- Travel Itinerary.
- Addresses both in Pakistan and New Zealand are provided (with email address and phone numbers).
- Marriage certificate (incase married to a Pakistani national)
- Recommendation letter from Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB) Lahore (for pilgrimage purpose only).
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
a. Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.
b. Each applicant is required to fill four separate application forms in original and attach a colored photograph with each application form.