After receiving your visa application form for a Non-Government Organization (NGO) visa, the High Commission forwards it to the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad, Pakistan, for approval of a NGO visa. This process may take 2-4 months and your desired NGO visa will only be issued after receiving approval from the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Duly filled in NGO visa form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four page that includes bio-data and photograph)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs.
- Introductory Letter from the employer in New Zealand.
- An invitation letter from Non-Government Organization (NGO) in Pakistan.
NZ$ 198-00 (for New Zealand passport holders)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.