A journalist visa will only be issued after necessary approval from Ministry of Information, Islamabad, Pakistan. A Journalist or Media team is advised to intimate their visit program in Pakistan to the Director General, External Publicity Wing, Islamabad, on email address firstname.lastname@example.org and on Mobile:0092-300 855 1013 Landline:+92-51-9252 163.
- Duly filled in visa form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four pages)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs.
- Letter from the employer detailing the purpose of the visit.
- Small summary of assignment to be undertaken in Pakistan including places to be visited in Pakistan
NZ$ 198-00 (for New Zealand passport holders)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.