All applicants are advised to travel only with a valid work visa stamped on the Passport. According to the procedure, all employers must lodge a work visa application with Board of Investment of Pakistan (BOI), Islamabad. BOI recommends work visa application to the Ministry of Interior for authorization of a work visa to the concerned Mission.
- Duly filled in visa form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four pages)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs.
- Copy of job Contract
- Recommendation letter from Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
NZ$ 358.00 (for New Zealand passport holders)
Mode of Payment:
Fee in form of Postal money order / certified bank cheque / bank draft should be in the name of “High Commission for Pakistan, Wellington” or Direct Bank Deposit in ANZ Bank Account No: 011823-0019313-00.
Insert the name as reference in the Bank Receipt and send the original receipt along with your application form.
Applicants sending their documents through mail must enclose a return pre-paid, self-addressed registered / courier envelope.
Note: Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.