- Applicants can submit their documents personally or send through a registered mail / courier.
- Visa is liable to be cancelled if information requested in the form is withheld or found to be incorrect.
- Original signatures on each form. (For children under12 years, the parents can sign visa application forms on their behalf)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- New Zealand nationals not resident in New Zealand should apply for visa in their respective countries of residence (a New Zealander who is visiting another country cannot apply to a Pakistani visa from third country)
- A foreigner holding a New Zealand visitor visa holder is advised to apply for a Pakistani visa from their countries of origin.
- Visa is usually given within one week. Delays, however, can occur due to circumstances beyond the High Commission’s control, especially where a reference has to be made to Pakistan or due to an incomplete application.
- Visa fee is subject to periodical revision without notice.
- If the visa Officer is satisfied about the purpose of a visit, an appropriate visa will be issued to the applicant. • Person traveling on Diplomatic / Official passports are required to attach TPN from MFAT.