After receiving your application for a Police Character Certificate (PCC), the High Commission forwards it to the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad, Pakistan for further processing. This verification process may take 3-6 months and your desired Certificate will only be issued after receiving clearance from Pakistan.
Kindly note that the High Commission has no control over replies received from Police Authorities in various Districts of Pakistan. In some cases, verification can take a long time to be received. We regret any inconvenience caused in this regard.
- Two sets of duly filled in Application Form (period of stay in Pakistan must be filled). Original signature is required on both forms. The second form must be filled with the same information as the first form.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs duly attested by a J.P.
- One JP attested photostat copy of CNIC/NICOP (for Pakistanis only)
- One JP attested photostat copy of the current Passport.
- Government / Semi Govt Employees should apply along with a NOC obtained from the Head of Department of the parent department.
- A photocopy of foreign passport / PR Card / landing paper / Status abroad, if any.
- Self-addressed Express / Registered Post envelope.
For Foreign Nationals
In addition to the above mentioned requirement, a copy of the current passport and previous passport on which a Pakistani visa was issued may also be submitted duly attested by a JP.
There is no cost/fee for applying a PCC.