Lost Passport Requirements
- Form (A) for above 12 years old children and, Form (B), for children below 12 years.
- Duly filled in Lost report form.
- Photocopy of first four (4) pages of the lost Passport.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) / National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) along with their photocopies.
- Original Police Report conveying the number, date of issue and place of issue of the lost passport.
- Five passport size coloured photographs taken within past three months.
- 1st time loss: Ordinary Passport: NZ$ 150.0
- 2nd time loss: Ordinary Passport: NZ$ 300.00
- The case of lost passport has to be referred to the issuing authority for verification/confirmation of the lost passport. A fresh passport is issued only after the confirmation is received.
- In case of issuance of Passport above mentioned fees will be applicable.
Note: No new passport can be issued after the loss of second passport.